Exhibitions are a benefit of membership in the Northeast Feltmakers Guild.
Work submitted to the Northeast Feltmakers Guild for a guild show should reflect quality commensurate with the intent or purpose of the piece. Functional pieces should reflect technical mastery to fulfill their functions. Concept work, where the idea predominates (“art piece”), should be presented in or on an appropriate staging (frame, box, stand, or rack). All pieces submitted should be ready for display with a mounting structure, when required, of professional appearance and durability. Requirements will vary with each individual show and venue. All submissions, both felt and ancillary material, should arrive within specified dates. Accompanying material, when required, should be of a high standard; this includes high-resolution images of good quality and well-written bios and artist statements.
November 13-December 26, 2016 – Fiber of Our Being
- JCC Metrowest, 760 Northfield Ave., West Orange, NJ 07052
2012 – Creation Myths
- LARAC in Glens Falls
- The Narrows in Providence RI
- Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts at Blue Mountain Lake, NY.
2009 – What’s Out Is In
- LARAC in Glens Falls, NY
- Artworks! in New Bedford, Ma.
2008 – The Blues
- J. Vallee Brunelle Fine Art & Framing, in Granby, Ct..
2007 – All Wrapped Up
- Gallery 107 in Cobleskill NY
- Eclipse Mill in North Adams, Ma.
- Fiber Arts Center in Amherst, Ma.